|AUTHOR IMAGE CREDIT: Brian Ramos, Chloe at Giant's Causeway|
Chloe N. Clark is the author of Collective Gravities (and NPR and Brooklyn Rail pick for Best Books of 2020), Escaping the Body, and more. She is a founding co-EIC of Cotton Xenomorph, a former contributor to NOAF, and the current writer of a column about limited edition Oreos (forgive her). Find her at www.chloenclark.com
Today she tells us about her Six Books:
1. What book are you currently reading?
2. What upcoming book are you really excited about?
3. Is there a book you’re currently itching to re-read?
4. A book that you love and wish that you yourself had written.
5. What’s one book, which you read as a child or a young adult, that has had a lasting influence on your writing?
6. And speaking of that, what’s your latest book, and why is it awesome?
Thank you, Chloe!
POSTED BY: Paul Weimer. Ubiquitous in Shadow, but I’m just this guy, you know? @princejvstin.