As the only member of the Nerds of a Feather team with ladyparts, I feel obligated to provide a list of nerdy thing geared toward the nerdy lady in your life. Pretty much I'm just going to show you everything that's in my Amazon wishlist, but if your female friend is anything like me, these things are sure to woo.
For the literary, bling-worthy nerdy lady
Sharing a book with someone is special. What sorcery it is to share separate memories of the same thing! Let your boo know that you love her brain and her decolletage by giving her real fake jewelry from her favorite fiction (and its movie).
- Hermione's Timeturner necklace or Yule Ball earrings
- Galadriel's ring or anything else from Middle Earth
- Denna's ring (or Tehlu's iron cross or Eolian Talent pipes)
For the bakin' nerdy lady
If the fastest way to your nerdy Xmas elf crush is through her kitchen (not a euphemism), give her the gift of geeking out while on a homemade sugar high.
- Chocolate frogs molds
- Science lab cookie cutters
- Get crafty and make her a one-of-a-kind set of planetary plates
For the one you wanna stay with
In it for the long haul? Show her you're thinking long-term. Forget Ikea; real men buy oak furniture and get excited about raising the Next Generation of geeks. (See what I did there?)